Saturday, July 09, 2005

Have finally got around to this - seems very strange to me that i should post some of my thoughts in a place where everyone should see them - will give it a go though.

Can obviously talk and talk and talk endlessly - but typing to no one seems weird!

Today is my baby girls dedication - while i'm not nervous i am conscious that many of the unsaved people in our world, that we do aspects of our life with, are going to be there. I'm lying in bed praying with Madders that they will be touched by God's love and open their hearts to the story of our testimony.

3 Comments:

At 9:32 am, Blogger TommyDB said...

Yes!

Peer pressure still works on adults!

Happy blogging :)

 
At 6:35 pm, Blogger Mafia! said...

Maria, your comment just sounds confusing to me. Although I think Tris agrees with you on the cake side of it all. I asked him how today went (meaning with him playing and just how things went in general) and the first thing he said was there was good cake, cake like he'd never tasted before. THEN he went on to tell me how it had gone :)

Hope it all went well. Welcome to the blogging world. It's dangerous I tell ya. You meet some crazy people. Without stumbling across Tristan's blog, I'd not have met any of you guys and I wouldn't have an amazing man by my side. God is good :)

 
At 8:13 am, Blogger T said...

Yay - another blog to read!!

The dedication was great...yes, the cakes were fabulous, but the dedication itself was amazing; the singing, the testimony - everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home