Sunday, February 19, 2006

Apparently 4 is the magic number - Lozzie style

Four Jobs I have had in my life before being 21:

1. A greek dancer - aged 17 in a greek restaurant
2. Troubleshooter for hosiery factory cutting room (uni vacation)
3. Principles Menswear Suit department - measuring men - ew! (throughout Uni)
4. barmaid

Four Movies I can watch over and over: v diffiult one lozzie

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Star Wars Empire Strikes Back
3. LOTR - Two Towers
4. Sound of Music

Four Places I have lived:

1. Eastwood (miningtown in Nottingham)
2. Cardiff (various places in the city)
3. Blackwood (Welsh Valleys)
4. Chepstow

Four TV Shows I love to watch at the moment:

1. ER
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Question Time
4. The West Wing

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. San Francisco
2. New York
3. Sri Lanka
4. Melbourne

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Lozzie's Blog - funny we all check out what ya up to
2. E bay - am selling stuff on there
3. BBC News Desk
4. Hotmail

Four of my favourite foods:

1. Anything Greek
2. Trifle made by my mum
3. Walkers cheese and onion crisps
4. Green and Blacks chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. HOliday
2. Holiday
3. Holiday
4. Holiday

Four people I am tagging (er what does this mean? and am i showing my age?):

1. Fab Anon - cos i love her blog
2. Bruce- cos i wish he would start a blog so i could keep in touch more often
3. Mrs T - cos i'd like to get to know her a bit more
4. Dwayne - cos he has only blogged once

4 Comments:

At 2:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some good answers I especially like number 1 in the websites you visit daily. I need my blog compliments, as it defines me as a person ;).

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger Gem said...

I would've put P&P too but the one I prefer isn't technically a movie :P

Bruce should definately start a blog!

 
At 9:39 am, Blogger Sam said...

greek dancer!! wow! tell me more

 
At 3:38 pm, Blogger Mafia! said...

I blogged!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home