Monday, February 20, 2006

At Tristan's request - It's a Four thang courtesy of train spotter

Four Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Betterware catalogue delivery person
2. Dishwasher at motorway service station
3. Burger maker at theme park (all the joy of student vacation jobs)
4. Tesco Trading Manager

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

1. LOTR (all of them)
2. Dirty Harry
3. Shawshank
4. Pulp Fiction

Four Places I have lived:

1. Eastwood (mining Town near Nottingham)
2. Lancaster
3. Salisbury
4. Clifton

Four TV Shows I love to watch:

1. Morse - (own the complete collection on DVD courtesy of lovely wifey)
2. Friends
3. Judge John Deed
4. 24

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. USA
2. Sri Lanka
3. Italian Lakes
4. Rome

Four websites I visit weekly (daily are you kidding?):

1. Hotmail
2. LloydsTsb
3. Liverpool FC
4. Athleticsdirectory

Four of my favourite foods:

1. Chocolate
2. Biscuits
3. Steak
4. Lasagne

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. On top of a mountain in the Alps
2. On top of a mountain in the Lake District
3. In the Kop at Anfield
4. In the audience at U2 gig

Four people I am tagging (what is tagging - i'm glad I don't know):

1. Sara F
2. Andy B (via Lozza's Blog)
3. Darren F (via Sara's Blog)
4. Tom SR (embarrassed Man U fan)


Trist I have had to endure mucho whinging about this task - train spotter would rather mow the lawn than interact though a screen - in manner of glorified text messaging - which he also cannot abide! excellent!

2 Comments:

At 8:44 am, Blogger T said...

Tis muchly appreciated Jen & 'Train Spotter' :)

 
At 4:43 pm, Blogger TommyDB said...

lol - I missed this yesterday.

Aiken's rules.

And if I could upload photo's from my phone 'Gloating Aiken's' would be on my blog straight away.

And embarrassed?

*cough* Poker *cough*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home