Tuesday, February 21, 2006

4 thang Nessa style

Four Jobs I have ever had in my life:

1. Sales rep (yawn!)
2. Receptionist in Solicitors
3. Nurse
4. Saturday girl in hardware shop

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

1. Love actually …arh
2. Point Break… Patrick at his best
3. Patriot Games
4. Hunt for Red October

Four Places I have lived:

1. Brum, ma & pa
2. Dudley… in nurses home!!(A more rebellious phase of my life)
3. Bristol… Home sweet Home
4. in my car …..Day after day after day ….

Four TV Shows I love to watch:

1. Nip Tuck… sad eh
2. Friends
3. Top Gear
4. Judge John Deed… (Martin Shaw um… showing my age)

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Cornwall
2. Cornwall
3. Cornwall
4. Cornw… only joking Men orca, Portugal, Lakes

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Limited by time but occasionally friends reunited
2.?
3. ?
4. Sorry how boring.

Four of my favourite foods:
1. CHOCOLATE
2. Any thing Italian
3. Hot crusty bread and real butter
4. Grapes

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Steam room
2. Walking along the beach
3. with friends relaxing
4. Romantic meal for two with And… prize for the first person to convince him to do it.

Four people I am tagging:

1. Esther (via Nig's Blog - Lozzie can you pass this on please)
2. Adam
3. Tessa (Via Jen's Blog)
4. Becky (via Tessa Via Jen's Blog)

1 Comments:

At 9:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL this tag thing is going to the ends of the earth, well not quit but still. I am so gona have to organise a top gear night with Nessa. When it's on I am glued to the tv.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home